Hope all’s well out there! We have a new Vizy software release, version 0.1.100. Among bug fixes, this release contains the second major release of the MotionScope application. Sorry this took so dang long… Hofstadter’s law still has its grip on Vizy software development…
Among the new MotionScope features:
- Named projects – you can save projects and settings using the familiar save, save-as, open, and close commands from the File menu..
- Data export – you can export the raw data in various forms: table, csv, json, and xlsx
- Advanced trigger modes – you tell Vizy to start recording when it senses motion, or you can use an external button plugged into Vizy.
- Start-shift – you can set the beginning of the recording in the past so that when you start recording, Vizy has already recorded the desired amount, so you don’t miss the start of the footage.
- Camera perspective – you can change the perspective of the camera in software. Sometimes Vizy’s image plane isn’t parallel to the motion plane, which can result in lost motion, but you can now change Vizy’s perspective to capture all motion – it’s a bit like magic!
You can check out the latest documentation here.
Don’t forget to update!
The Vizy Team