You can think of Vizy as a powerful platform for AI, scientific and vision applications and a great way to become familiar with and learn AI and image processing. (But you don’t need to know how to program to use Vizy.)
(Click above to learn more.)
Here is a quick rundown of Vizy’s features:
- Raspberry Pi 4 CPU, including quad-core ARM processor, up to 8 gigabytes of RAM, WiFi, gigabit Ethernet and 4 USB ports.
- High-resolution camera with high-quality optics that supports both daytime and nighttime viewing.
- Easy-to-use digital and analog I/O with high-current output for controlling motors, solenoids, relays, lighting (and even sprinkler valves!)
- Web-browser UI can be accessed from your computer, tablet or phone, locally or remotely.
- Easy-to-use Python application software — run applications others have written, or customize/write your own.
- Optional accessories include zoom lens, outdoor enclosure, lighting, telescope adapter and 4G LTE cellular network adapter.
- Vizy comes with deep-learning neural networks that makes detection of objects, people, and/or animals straightforward.
- Vizy can be trained to detect practically any object you wish with Object Detector App.
- Processing is done onboard. It doesn’t use servers for AI processing, so you don’t need a network connection or pay a monthly server fee.